Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thing 17

Libworm
Can I do another RSS feed? It seems so much and overwhelming, but the more I searched I think I really like this and I only have to read what I want I will use some of the information because it is dealing with professional development and we all know we have to be on the cutting edge, it is too bad that districts elsewhere think they can do without librarians, but it is a fact so we better find ways to be over the top on showing our value. I really like the "faculty collaboration" it gave a lot of results on how to incorporate lessons with teachers which is what we all need to do constantly. In the end I found LibWorm to be very handy search tool to find library RSS Feeds by keyword. I know I will use this tool again to find resources and maybe even put it on my Google Reader, I am finding a lot of uses for Google and I thought I would be using it mucc expect to play games.

No comments:

Post a Comment