Monday, August 17, 2009

Thing 20

YouTube is a great site and I use it predominantly to find booktrailers. I also enjoy the music videos. I have found almost every song I have wanted and most singer are really great. Many of them are the original artist. In our after-school program I would use the science videos from there. It is amazing how many lessons you can find. Every new application you want to learn is quickly available. One time my husband was trying to fix the weed-eater and I went on youtube and he got a full lesson on the exact make and model, saved us a few bucks. Our teachers use youtube and I have heard many of them say how the kids really like it. Like anything you have view it and know what you are getting. I want our Poetry club to post their final poetry on youtube. It will give them confidence and excite more students.

No comments:

Post a Comment