Friday, August 14, 2009

Thing 5 & 6


I found this to be easy and fun and will come back and play with it I love the silly little things that I will incorporate into vocabulary words or fun events. This is easy enough to show a teacher and play with them a while and I think they will take it back to the kids. A great tool for education.
Thing 6: Reader
I was so surprised I followed the directions and realized I already had a Google Reader started. I was at a workshop as I thought back that taught me how to use this with many other things and obviously I didn’t learn enough since I didn’t remember doing it and never using it. It is definitely a great way to keep current with blogs and RSS feeds. I like that it organizes them and you can look at all the blogs quickly Readers are a great way to save time

No comments:

Post a Comment