Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thing 9

I found the groups very interesting and especially the groups my friends belonged to. It surprised me to see how many of my friends joined groups. I’m no a groupie and really had never explored this, really found it very interesting. I wasn’t surprised when I seen how many groups my church has, they are very techie and try to reach the younger generation and tech is definitely the way. I decided to join the women’s group since I knew many of the people in that group. I was interested in a political group but choose not to join because so many people would be involved and I thing that would open you to a target for a lot of stuff plus something’s I might not like. I do think anonymity is important.
I looked at what my daughter in law joined and was surprised to fine her in a very conservative group. I will investigate groups more now that I know how and know the many different areas there are.

No comments:

Post a Comment