Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thing 3 & 4


Mashups are something I can really see the students loving to use them. It is so creative and let’s kids express themselves, it is limitless. The devices Flicker offers can have great educational benefits. I really like Mash up and using and it. This is my great Dane Earin and he is so funny, it looked jsut like he was smoking a cigar so...I think I’ll do my Christmas letter with all the bubbles and different things in Mashups with pictures of family and friends. It will be so much fun and my family with thinks I’m so talented. It seems so easy to use and I will love to play if I have time. I better get started!!

Thing 3
I use flickr all the time because I am from a large family and my family live any where but Tx. I want them all here but…so instead we share photos all the especially fun things happening I missed or a new additions. The last photos we shared were of my nieces wedding 6-27. It is great for enjoying family without them being right here.Flickr can be useful in libraries as we share pictures between staff and other schools. Many times and author, illustrator, etc come to a school, by sharing photos it give all the students a real life experience even though they do not get to personally see them, they probably know someone who did. With flickr you can post comments so it makes the picture come alive and students will completely understand what is taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment