Monday, August 17, 2009

Thing 19

Google Docs
I really like google docs, I like that it doesn’t ask us to learn new and different things just to use it but use what is already familiar. The sharing is a great way to have a meeting without a meeting place. I do think I will use this a lot now that I have played around with it. I am going to play a lot more before I start calling a meeting to order via docs. I have added official google docs blog to my favorites, I’m sure I’ll be going there often. It just amazes me how much is on that page. I sign up for Google docs about a year ago thinking I’d really get into and never used it, but now what a useful tool to learn and not go into frustration mode simply because something isn’t working, oh maybe I’m the only one that does that. I can see such an advantage to sharing in this common way. One more step in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment